Chrome Extension On-boarding Steps
If you are integrating a bespoke Chrome Desktop Extension through Kindred, check out how to create a developer account on the Chrome Store using the step-by-step guide below.
👉 Creating your developer account
- Click here to go to the Chrome web store.
- Select the Settings icon in the top right corner, then click 'Developer Dashboard, as seen below.
- Read the developer agreements and privacy policies, check the confirmation button below, and click 'Pay registration fee.'
- Click to add your credit or debit card information.
- Complete the required fields and click 'Save card.'
- Click 'Buy' to complete the purchase.
- Once you’re taken to the confirmation page, select 'Go to Developer Dashboard.'
- Select your account as a 'trader account.'
- Complete the business name and address fields, then choose 'Go to dashboard.'
💡Don’t forget to verify through the email you receive from Chrome Web Store.
- Also under 'Account,' go to 'Management,' click 'Create new group.'
- When taken to the Groups page, click 'Create group' in the top left corner.
- Follow the steps and add a group name and a description (if desired). Then, match the privacy settings shown in the example below.
- 🌟 Important step alert: When you reach the third part, remember to add [email protected] as a member under 'Group members' and click 'Create group.'
- Navigate back to 'Account' and under 'Management' and 'Create a group publisher,' select your newly created group from the dropdown.
- Click 'Convert to group publisher' and select the button again from the pop-up.
👉 You're all set now!
Updated 29 days ago